Advanced VITA: The ultimate 4-in-1 sanitiser for our first responders
We are fighting a hazmat incident of the highest calibre and the most widely distributed one at that. We owe it to our First Responders to ensure that we, as the Advanced Group of Companies, do whatever needs to be done to keep them safe from contracting this virus every time that they respond to an incident. With the corona virus (CV) pandemic sweeping through the world (a world-wide hazmat incident of note), effective sanitation has become critical and even lifesaving, especially for our first responders. Our eyes, mouth and nose have proved to be primary entry and infection points for this virus. Scientists and the WHO have discovered lately that an alarmingly large proportion of the CV infections are also caused by minute micron size droplets that have been aerosolised by infected persons either sneezing, coughing or merely exhaling the virus into the air where these floating viruses have been measured to remain afloat for excessive periods of time, greatly enhancing the vulnerability to infection of our first responders.
It is obviously clear that we must keep the face and infection points well sanitised and clear of the virus. To improve our own biosecurity and to reduce the risk of infection, we must keep our faces and these points of infection (eye’s, mouth, and nasal passage) as well as throat sanitised and free of the virus. It is critically clear that we must kill the virus in these infection points before it migrates down to the lungs. If we can keep these infection points sanitised and free of the virus then obviously we greatly reduce the risk of infection. This is critically important, especially for first responders who are bravely battling this virus and who are at greatest risk.
This is what makes Advanced VITA so unique in its application, the only 4-in-1 sanitiser on the market. It is the only sanitiser that effectively and efficiently kills all pathogens (including CV) and is 100% safe for use on the FACE and can be used to safely spray into the nasal passage and into one’s mouth and throat. VITA will keep the face and all the infection points; the eyes, mouth and nasal passage as well hands sanitised and virus free. No other sanitiser can be used to sanitise the face and the infection points.
The main advantages of VITA
1. VITA is the most effective, the safest and the most cost-effective sanitiser on the market.
2. Speed and efficacy of kill against the full spectrum of pathogens, including MDR pathogens, bacterial spores and prions as well as also rapidly killing the highly contagious CV.
3. VITA has a superior safety level, with no adverse effects on fibroblasts and keratinocytes, is free of any oral or nasal toxicities, skin sensitizations or irritations and offers anti-inflammatory and immunomodulatory properties. It is 100% safe. No risk of poisoning or causing necrosis (damage) of human cells and tissue. It is a highly effective biocide and sanitiser and yet it is so gentle to human and human tissue and cells.
6. VITA can be applied in situ in any working environment eg hospital wards, fire stations, etc without having to vacate the premises for risk of poisoning as is the case with most chemical sanitisers. VITA can be sprayed in a work area without the staff having to vacate the building.
7. VITA leaves no chemical residue and there is no need to rinse with water after application.
8. VITA is not a risk to the environment and dissipates in high organic soil loading and reverts to H2O and NaCl.
9. VITA can be safely applied as a spray in emergency decontamination programs or as a spray in emergency decontamination spray booths and used to spray and decontaminate the primary infection points on patients, i.e. spray onto their faces and into the nasal passage and into their mouths.
10. VITA can be safely and effectively applied by means of a mist or fog or by humidifier to decontaminate the air and all the surfaces in a room. Because of its electrostatic nature, the VITA droplets will be far reaching and penetrate cracks and hard to reach places and provide for an overall and full surface decontamination.
11. Importantly, VITA can be applied into ventilation and air conditioning systems eg hospitals, fire stations, office blocks, etc to provide for the decontamination of circulated air to kill airborne pathogens as well as viruses and to prevent aerial cross contamination.
To receive additional information on this ULTIMATE 4-in-1 sanitiser:
Contact Trevor Fiford
Cell: +27 82 651 2580