Bullard UST: The classic, traditional style helmet done Bullard Tough
Toughness and durability are inherent in this NFPA certified traditional series of fire helmets. The UST series of structural fire fighter helmets provide traditional styling in an affordable, easy-to-maintain design. The Bullard 12-point comfort system allows for the ultimate in helmet comfort, no matter how fire fighters like their helmet to ride. The Bullard Sure-Lock® ratchet headband adjusts to the wearer’s head with a quick turn of the knob. Additional adjustment points permit custom fit, personalised balance and interface with the self-contained breathing apparatus (SCBA).
This helmet incorporates recommendations from veteran fire professionals from around the world and includes the following features:
• Chemical-resistant fibreglass outer shell, brass Stars and Stripes Eagle accommodates any leather front
• Intricately-designed, brass Stars and Stripes Eagle accommodates any leather front
• High-heat thermoplastic inner shell
• Comfortable Sure-Lock® ratchet headband
• Balanced six-point nylon crown straps and crown pad
• Nomex® chinstrap with quick-release buckle and postman’s slide fastener
• Rip-stop Nomex® ear/neck protector
• Leather ratchet cover
• Removable fire-resistant, absorbent cotton brow pad
• Hard-coated optically-correct faceshield
• Available with leather-look matte finish
• Scotchlite® reflective striping
• Certified to NFPA 1971-2018 standard
The outer shell of the UST is made of Thermoglas® and is resistant to chemical attack and is stable at extreme temperatures. In addition, the dual-purpose CFC-free urethane foam of the impact liner provides superior impact and penetration protection, as well as heat insulation. This stable, high-heat foam is coupled with a thermoplastic inner shell for durable protection.
“I have owned this helmet for five years. It has been in several bad fires. Used to bust windows. Protected me from flying metal. And been lost in burning vehicles. This is a quality product. It is built to last.” ~ William Newsom, Beevile Fire Department Texas, US.
Traditional style. Bullard Tough. NFPA Ccertified.
Dupont™ Nomex® is a registered Trademark of EI DuPont de Nemours and Company.
Scotchlite® is a registered Trademark of 3M.
Vanguard Fire and Safety
YouTube: https://youtu.be/jd_sMeZqeb8 and https://youtu.be/gA79yVzBhO8